Monday, January 08, 2007

Updates, Updates..

Rob and I shot an amazing wedding this past weekend. Congrats go out to Scott and Stephanie! Both of whom are on their honeymoon, soaking up the warm (if not hot) weather. I'm jealous! More photos from their wedding soon. I'm so stoked about how the wedding was shot and can't wait to get some of these photos in their hands!

I must say, I've been booking weddings like crazy lately! I can firmly say, that my future is solid. January 1st, 2008 I will be shooting full-time! My life has taken this awesome turn the past month! I've also been so blessed to be working with some truly amazing and inspiring clients! Some of these weddings are so cool.. From barns, backyards and farms, to museums and resorts....this coming year will be so awesome! So much ahead of me right now, I could go on and on about it! But then again, I don't want to bore ya'll.. ;)

Hope all is well with my blog-junkies out there. More from me soon. No lie.
~dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

its going to be awesome. and... i'm glad to here your vision is coming together for you. way to go bro.

Scott

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home